Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Sickness

Well, seems that we have gotten the viral infection that we had last spring again this year! The differences are that it started with Mommy who has had a bad cough for two weeks now and Daddy hasn't gotten it yet! Maddie was the 2Nd person to get it in the form of a stomach virus which progressed to a throat infection and fever. Then, on the day that I took Maddie to the Dr Ella Grace decided she needed it too and hers is in the form of a runny nose and cough. The Dr says that it is a virus that thrives in warm weather so I guess we can look forward to it every year. The good thing is that I am still far from delivery because the Dr said it would be dangerous for little Ruthie to get it at delivery, so that we are thankful for! Hopefully we will all be well in time for me to go back to work next week and the girls to play with Grammy and Grandaddy! I hope everyone has had a great summer and I can't wait to have something fun to share with you!

1 comment:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

Ashley...thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. It is encouraging to hear your story...and congrats on #3 by the way! That is so exciting! I'm doing better...but still have a day here and there where it still hurts. However, we'll get past this difficult time like we did with the others...and hopefully, there will be another blessing in our near future! We continue to pray for that. I'm glad I found your blog...I have added it to my favorites! I look forward to keeping in touch!